Fawley Judge & Easton is a proactive firm of accountants with many years’ experience of advising charitable organisations.
We currently enjoy providing services to charities and not for profit clients, including Community Interest Companies (CIC). They operate in areas including: education; care for the elderly and handicapped; health and wellbeing; religion; arts, culture and sport.
The accountancy services we offer clients in the sector include:
- Auditing the charity’s account
- Preparing and independently examining the charity’s accounts to ensure that they comply with best practice (SORP)
- Advising on how best to keep the accounting records of the charity
- Secretarial duties and meeting filing requirements of the Charity Commission and Companies House (if appropriate)
- Advising on governance and best practice
- Advising on mergers, joint venture and partnering structures
- Advising on tax efficient fund raising and trading issues
Take advantage of our wealth of experience in assisting charities in the following areas:
Audit – As statutory auditors, Fawley Judge & Easton has extensive experience of conducting audits. We ensure all charity audits are performed by people with experience of the sector. The audit will not only meet statutory obligations but also provide support on managing your charity.
Bookkeeping – We can offer full bookkeeping services for the sector, advising and/or setting up internal systems.
VAT – Our VAT consultants advise charities (and business generally) directly in areas such as property acquisition and renovations, fee paying services and day to day VAT queries.
Payroll – Our specialist team manages this function for many commercial and charity clients.
Sage – As accredited Sage suppliers we can assist in sourcing the software, installation, providing training and follow up support.